- "The crew did a nice job today. They worked quickly, did a good job on clean up and are all around nice boys!" Art H
- "Crew did an excellent job, very impressed." Carl T
- "The crew did great job!" Kevin P
- "I had a very good experience with Integrity Tree Service. Prior to the actual work day, I met with Sarah the arborist on 12/19/17 to have her diagnose thinning of the leaf canopy of one of my African Sumacs. She was professional and courteous. The tree is very old and roots had become so entangled that some were being choked from receiving nutrients. It's a beautiful tree and I want to save it if possible and within monetary reason. Sarah recommended that her crew come out with an air spade to remove the soil around the roots so that they could be untangled and given more separation. Scott and Eric came out on 1/8/2018. Like Sarah, they were very friendly, courteous and professional. They worked on the tree for a few hours and did a fantastic job of cleaning up afterwards. They told me it will be a few months to see signs of improvement." Bruce C
- "As a long-time customer I once again consulted Roy at Integrity Tree Service to remove seven trees from our back yard for a new guest house addition. Due to the 75+ ft. height of one particular eucalyptus tree, Integrity utilized a crane to safely take it down. This was a delight to watch as the crew planned, communicated and executed in a way that made a large and very complex operation appear easy. I am quite thankful to crews #1 and #4 led by Merrill and Mike for their hard work and for leaving our yard cleaner than how they found it. Having to maintain and sometimes remove very tall trees like ours can be stressful to a homeowner but working with Integrity is anything but. These folks are true professionals." Tim B
- "Thank you John and Kim Eisenhower for these great workers. The two crews who came out and worked on our trees today were excellent. [David] and crew trimmed our trees with great care and expertise. Everyone was friendly. The crew taking down our giant Palm Tree were working in a small area with SRP equipment right by the Palm. The work was quick, efficient and down with great care. Clean up of all areas was excellent. Thank so much for employing such good people with great skills." Bev A
- "Integrity Tree Service recently trimmed the trees in our townhome complex. They did a great job. They were especially thorough in the final clean-up." Cathy M
- "Excellent experience, from the proposal visit, the phone contact at integrity and the crews (#1 & 4)., There was a walk through prior to starting work. The crew members did a great job on all trees and a clean-up during and after completion." Robert B
- "Integrity Tree Service did a great job trimming three of my trees. Sal, Ronnie, Rob B, and Josh did exactly as requested with great attention to detail." Rebecca C
- "Excellent service. I called for an appointment and the work was done within the week. Trimmed 3 trees so expertly it is hard to tell they did the work. Close examination shows expert pruning. They cost more than most, and well worth it!" Vashti S
- "Today, Integrity Tree Service arrived right on time to do the tree work arranged for back in November. Roy, the arborist, and the crew of David, Chris, Mike, and Will started right in. Roy discussed what was to be done and supervised the work on one of the trees that involved more than pruning. The crew was very professional and worked straight through until the work was completed. David, the crew supervisor, walked me through each tree, explained what had been done and why, and made sure that I was satisfied with the result. Aside from being punctual and professional, they were fantastic on the clean-up of our property, including the street, where the mulching of the debris took place...just great. All of the trees look fantastic, evenly balanced, and groomed." Robin S
- "Excellent. Very happy with the service provided. All were very professional and proficient at their work. Our trees all look great and I would definitely recommend them to others and hire them again." Diane M
- "Within 24 hours of my call, the work was done. David C, Chris, Mike L and Will were professional, friendly, completed all the work quickly, asked me to take a look and confirm it was all ok, and cleaned up all debris so you wouldn't know a tree had been trimmed. Plus they made my dogs' day with all the extra petting." Raoul E
- "From the estimate with Roy to the finished service with Crew#1 (Sal, Rob B, and Josh) every point was coordinated. They all listened to what I wanted and then explained what was best for the tree, and we combined for a finished product. I have had several estimates thru the years, but always go back to them. They have the best price for the best service. And I also want to say thank you to the office staff who calls to remind me the day before." Lucinda G
- "Everyone I had contact with was courteous and easy to work with. The teams that came out to remove the trees were professional and the work was done quickly and the clean-up was great." Kathy M
- "Integrity is not the lowest priced service, but they are far and away the best. They know what they are doing. We changed once, but came back, a matter of quality service." Bill S
- "We've used Integrity Tree service for several years in caring for our mesquites and Palo Brea. They know and love trees, and we enjoy working with them. They talk trees!" Josephine L
- "My husband and I are very pleased with the work provided to us by Integrity Tree Service. Roy, the arborist who came to give us the estimate, was very knowledgeable and thorough. He answered all of my questions in detail. The work was scheduled for Jan. 2nd and again, Roy was there to make sure the crew were tuned into what was to be done. The crew was also professional, pleasant and left our property and the street in impeccable condition. The communication between the company and us was excellent from the first contact right through the job and follow up email. I would recommend this company in a heartbeat!" Robin S
- "Thanks much. Scott is always a pleasure to deal with - friendly, professional, knowledgeable, and dedicated to his work." Karen S
- "The crew was very complete and efficient." Jerry S
- "I am extremely happy with the work and very, very nice guys." Serap A
- "I just wanted to let you know that I am VERY pleased with both crews, Sal and Rob, then Bob and Wil, and both crews were very professional and very wonderful with their communication throughout the whole day, and the work was done very well." Gail K
- "Integrity Tree Service is the best! We have used them for our commercial properties as well as our family's homes. They are experts at what they do and our trees have flourished into beautiful mature trees. They charge a fair price for their service. Best of all they show up on time and ready to get the job done!" Scott C
- "We had a tree removed, stump ground and a new tree planted. The crew arrived on time and got all the work done within three hours. A crane was used to place the 36" box tree in its place which worked out great. Water main, sprinkler lines and drip system complicated the installation but all were handled without mishap. We have used Integrity to trim full grown trees both here and at my daughter's home in Tempe. Very professional crews are used with enough men to get the work done expeditiously. They also have done a good job diagnosing diseases or other issues with full grown trees. We are very pleased with Integrity and have referred them to others." Steve T
- "Integrity Tree Service did a great job on my five trees. Thorough and professional crew. Will use them again in the future." Jen V
- "The crew was awesome. Did a great job and even cleaned up very well. Merrill gave very positive reinforcement to the crew. He was great as a crew leader." Eileen M
- "Roy and all 3 of the crews provided excellent care and service! I will want a follow-up service next year." Joanne S
- "First class crew and service and Sarah was very, very helpful." Don L
- "Merrill, David, Eric, and Alex (and Andy) were very polite and very professional. They did an outstanding job, and we really happy with how it opens up the backyard now, my trees were in desperate need of a 'haircut.' Additionally, everyone in the office has also been a pleasure to deal with." Howard K
- "The crew was unbelievable, so professional, just truly outstanding and did amazing work on their trees. We are so pleased with the work. Also the crew did a fantastic job on clean-up. I was particularly impressed with the young man from Michigan (Merrill); he presented himself very well and was a great representative of our company. Also extend my thanks to Andy for being there as well." Linda K
- "This is my 3rd rodeo and they are great as usual." Patrick C
- "Integrity Tree Service trimmed a large eucalyptus tree in our yard. An arborist came by to evaluate how to best trim the tree to ensure it can withstand the monsoons while maintaining the best health of the tree. The crew who did the trimming and used the large crane was led by David. The team was professional, friendly, safe, and efficient. Great job!" Katherine C
- "It could not have gone more smoothly! From Andy, who came initially to inspect the trees and give a detailed work order and pricing, to Merrill, David, Eric and Alex who were here and did a fabulous job. We could not be more happy and satisfied with Integrity Tree! They were prompt, listened to and addressed our questions and concerns, were absolute professionals in their craft plus cleaned up the yard over and above what we had expected. We will highly recommend them plus already have plans for their return to take care of a few more trees next year!" Diane M
- "Thank you. Trees look really great." Bob M
- "Many thanks to the team for a job WELL done . . . we know how hard everyone works!" Lynne P
- "We are very pleased with the crew that we had and the tree removal that was done. Looking forward to the next step that takes place on Oct. 20. Until then, continued success that Integrity Tree Service has enjoyed throughout the years." Gary B
- "They were very professional and did a great job!" Kathy O
- "I am a repeat customer over 6 years. All trees were trimmed as previously discussed. The crew is always very professional and clean-up is like no one here. They even clean the few items that fell in the pool. The Crew David C, Sergio, Austin, Mike, and Ronnie showed great teamwork to complete the job. Will definitely continue using Integrity Tree Service. I keep their info handy in my phone and when someone asks about a recommendation I give them the contact info." Arthur C
- "We want to thank the four gentlemen from Integrity Tree Service who recently trimmed our two large mesquite trees. They were extremely polite, courteous, professional and thoughtful, not to mention they did a great job trimming the trees -- which now look wonderful. Thank you to Merrill, Will, David and Sergio." Carol G
- "I would like to thank Merrill, Will, David R and Eric on the work they did removing a tree at my residence. The whole process went so smoothly from estimate to removal. I was particularly impressed with the foreman. When they were done not a leaf or wood chip was left anywhere. Thank you again for a great job." Pete B.
- "We have used Integrity Tree service for the past several years and have been very pleased. Highly recommend." Bob B.
- "Yesterday Merrill and David R trimmed our sumac. They did a great job." Dana H.
- "Andy as just terrific, he represents Integrity Tree Service really well!" William B.
- "Merrill's crew did an awesome job, tree looks phenomenal. The crew was very polite and respectful." Sue M.
- "They did a terrific job. You all acted promptly and it was obvious they knew what they were doing." Donald R.
- "Merrill was very professional, fantastic, impressive, wonderful person. He is tops." Betsy D
- "The crew was awesome, so careful, courteous, just a terrific crew. I'm always appreciative of John's crews, but this crew was absolutely spectacular!" Sylvia G
- "Again, the trees look great and the crew did a fantastic job. We'll call for services again next year." GayLynne R
- "Scott & Eric are great employees, I enjoyed meeting them and am pleased with the work." Jennifer L
- Cynthia T called to compliment Mike Logan's crew. She is ecstatic with the way her trees look. Crew very genuine and made the tree just look whimsical.
- "Quite simply the BEST! I have been using Integrity Tree Service for years and have never had anything but stellar service. They are on time, professional and do a great job of cleaning up after themselves. And my trees will vouch for me - they are gorgeous and healthy! I highly recommend Integrity Tree! My team today included: Mike Logan, Chris, Ronnie, Mike Lawrence, Austin, Merrill, Will and David R. Great work guys and thank you SO much!" Peggy B
- "You have all been great to work with. The crew that came out on Friday was awesome." Kevin H.
- "The crew did a great job and my yard looks beautiful." Stefanie L .
- "They were professional, courteous and skilled at what they do, I could not be more impressed with the quality of work you provide. From the first call with Terrie, to Roy then Michelle, it's been a pleasure working with you and I look forward to using you more in the future." Jason, Azul-Verde
- "Roy must be a very valuable employee, he is one of the best and the nicest guy!" Susan S.
- "Sarah M is the arborist who has visited our property and shared her expertise with us. She is excellent and is the person we depend on to guide our trees to good health. The members of the crew who used the "air spade" to correct the "root girdling" on our two mesquites did a very good job on a very dusty task. We are seeing improved health on both trees. The crew of Merrill M, David C, Victor L, and David R just completed pruning and thinning 3 of our trees and did a very thorough and professional job. They were on time, worked diligently, consulted me before, during, and after completing their tasks and I'm sure did what was necessary to allow our trees to make it through any upcoming monsoon storms. I don't remember how many "professional, experienced tree trimmers" have worked on our trees during the 15 years we've lived in North Phoenix, but I have never been more pleased with the results or more confident that the job was done right. We've found a professional firm on which we can count. That says it all." Rob H.
- "I had a crew at my house to grind a stump. They came in the time frame I was given, did their job quickly and completely. They removed all of the sawdust and filled in the hole with soil from my yard." Douglas H.
- "Integrity Tree Service does amazing work! I trusted their knowledgeable, certified arborists with my sweet acacia and am pleased with the results." Linda T.
- "We use Integrity Tree Service - wonderful arborist John Eisenhower. They may have a minimum, though, so could be less affordable for a single tree. We just had them do all three of our huge trees." Kathy & Laird B.
- "Compliments to the crew!" Dan K.
- "The trees at my house & neighbor, Margaret Levit, look terrific. The guys did a great job." Marion M.
- "Sergio, Marcos, David C, and Will did a great job. The clean-up was great. You have some good guys working for you." Nancy G.
- "I use Integrity Tree Service and am extremely satisfied. They won't even put a diseased tree through their chopper to protect the environment from spores contaminating other trees or plants. They simply placed the dead tree in their dump trucks." Gary A.
- "Your crew did some work for me today. Must say, Sergio is a dream to work with (actually all of your guys are) but he truly impressed me today! He is doing you Proud!" Cindy M.
- "Integrity Tree Service is professional service with degreed arborists...absolutely the best in the business. We have used them for many years." Thomas and Maureen P.